Sunday, January 1, 2012

Post 100

So finally 2011 came to an end and we all are anxious to start the new year with new ideas and new goals. Today I celebrate the 1 year existence of my blog and well the new year 2012!


In the past year I had a few jobs, enough to keep me busy and then some days that I was longing for a big task. I had my first big order and learned A LOT of new skills. I am hoping that 2012 will have a lot of new and exciting challenges. 2011 was a good year and we made history, and I am proud to say I blogged 100 posts. My goal for this year is to add 200 posts more!

So I want to thank everybody for supporting my blog and that this year there will be even more members joining us! May 2012 hold in a lot of new and fun things to explore. Happy new year and enjoy 2012 everyone!

Till Later!
*F

No comments :

Post a Comment