Friday, May 24, 2013

Long Lost Blogs

So I've been thinking the other day how one can make time to write a blog entry daily. I mean, I barely get time to visit the bathroom! But how do people do this? Well, since I had time to update my blog I decided to start blogging again. Yes, after 6 months it hit me that I have to make some effort and work on my freelancing. So what I am proposing to do is to post something every week, does that sound good?

Anyway to get back in the game I have to get some new stuff going. I am planning to post some digital designs for your personal use, ideas and then some tutorials to help everyone that are struggling with Adobe software. So keep an eye out for posts and like me on Facebook to get the latest updates!

Till later!
*F

No comments :

Post a Comment