Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Really Busy!

Hi guys!
Sorry I haven't been present for the couple of months. 3rd year isn't really chilled like I planned it would be. What I've been up to? A LOT OF THINGS! A LOT!

There has been interviews, campaign designing, design day planning, moving, drama, and that is just a few I can think off right now. I will be giving attention to my blog asap but I am actually sitting in the Media24 office right now, busy with my work-shadow for next term.

I can officially say that Publishing is for me! People think it's like the movies and TV Series (Ugly Betty vibe) but you know, it's really not that dramatic as they make it to be. Sure the busy office life and organizing is hectic but I realize that this is my environment that I want to be in. I wouldn't mind coming to this every day for the rest of my life. I just want to design and organize.

So keep an eye on my blog for more updates. Will be uploading some of my work pretty soon, but for now cheers!

Till Later!
*F

No comments :

Post a Comment