Monday, July 30, 2012

Data Visualization: Unemployment

Hi guys! So this is the first time for me to design an infographic.

This project was aimed at collecting raw data from a social issue of choice. I choose to unemployment in South Africa because it is such a big issue. Every South African knows this a massive issue but do they really? That is why I thought to bring this issue to front and make people more aware of it.

I went with a clean vector look so it is easy to read but also to make it look professional, because I think we have to address this issue professionally and quite serious. After a lot of research I narrowed down my questions and kept it straight to the point and easy to understand as well. Here is the final, check it out and feel free to tell me what you think;


Till Later!
*F

No comments :

Post a Comment